The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
No matter what age or skill level you are, yoga can provide both physical and mental benefits. Chair yoga simply modifies traditional yoga...
Sleep Care is the New Self-Care
Everywhere you turn there is a new self-care trend. A new cream to smooth wrinkles, dietary supplements to improve digestion, workout regiments to...
Tips for Making Dinnertime Special
Does your family treat dinnertime as just another task on an ever-growing to-do list? For many families across the country, dinner has become just...
7 Ways to Improve the Quality of Life of Seniors You Care About
smiling senior couple walking with golden retriever dog in park Quality of life is defined by an individual’s physical, mental, and emotional state...
Ways to Get the Best Health Care
Our health care system provides some of the best health care in the world. However, ensuring you receive the best care at the most affordable cost...
Adapt Your Home for Safe Mobility
As you age, your needs change dramatically. These changes can affect everything from the frequency with which you drive, to the interior design of...
Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
Gardens have been used in therapy at hospitals for thousands of years. In the early to mid-1800’s, Florence Nightingale, considered to be the...
Best Nutrition Apps
Your smartphone is a valuable tool that can help you track calories, monitor your intake, and follow a diet targeted to your specific needs. Eating...
Reducing Stress Through Music
Music is one of life’s greatest joys, and it has amazing health benefits too! Whether you are playing an instrument or appreciating your favorite...
How to Live Without Regrets
Regret is unavoidable in life, but that does not mean you are forced to carry it forever. There are lessons to be learned from our greatest...
Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
Need a pick-me-up? Consider eating one of these power foods. They are packed with vitamins and nutrients that are scientifically proven to improve...
Benefits of Grateful Living
One of the world’s greatest storytellers, Greek fabulist Aesop, may have summed it up best – “gratitude turns what we have into enough.” Being...
Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
If there is one thing the pandemic has taught all of us, it is how to use technology to bring us closer together. Before the coronavirus, online...
Post Pandemic Travel Tips
As much as we want to, the year 2020 will not soon be forgotten. But with the one of the most extraordinary years behind us, many are looking...
Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
As technology marches on, the need for us humans to be physically active diminishes more and more every day. Most individuals no longer received...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn’t Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- Happiness Through Healthy Food
- 5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
- 5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
- 10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
- 3 Incredible Healthcare Smart Technologies Coming Your Way
- Do I Need a Long-Term Care Plan?
- Senior Diet: To Meat or Not to Meat
- How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
- Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
- How to Get Health Insurance if You’re a Freelancer
- Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
- Ways to Locate a Lost Life Insurance Policy
- Critical Times in Life that You Need Life Insurance
- Giving and Forgiving
- Why Buy Life Insurance on Children
- Things We Are Grateful for This Year
- What to Avoid When Switching to Medicare from the Public Health Exchange
- Peoria's Best Health Insurance Agency 2021
- How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
- Is One of These Factors Keeping You from Seeking Life Insurance?
- Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
- Common Senior Micronutrient Deficiencies
- The Art of Aging Well
- New Energy After 60? 4 Ways to Biohack Your Health
- Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
- Ways to Enjoy the Outdoors at Home
- Using HSAs in Your Retirement Planning
- Meditation: Seizing the Moment
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
- Mistakes You Can Make When Exercising at Home
- Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
- 3 Vegetables You Can Plant and Grow Anywhere Right Now!
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Benefits of Dental Insurance