What is Term Life Insurance?
Simply put, it’s an aﬀordable way to provide death beneﬁt protection for your family for a set number of years. It also oﬀers these advantages:
- You choose the “term” (the level-premium paying period) as well as your payment schedule.
- Your payments stay the same for the entire term.
- If you die while insured, your beneficiaries receive the death benefit, typically income tax-free (per IRC §101(a)).
- You can convert a term policy into a permanent one, with no additional medical exam, during the conversion period.
In addition, there are...
Different level term lengths
- 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30-year terms!
- Flexible coverage amounts
- 100,000$ - 1,000,000$
- Age Availability
- 20 - 70 with coverage available to children.